Monday, October 20, 2014

Do You See What I See?

I would love to know what he was thinking....did he think he was hidden?? Did he think "oh, there's a yellow and red bush, I'll hide behind that. Now I just need to be really still and not move....I hope she can't see my antlers."
This reminded me of Myles hiding under a home made tent, but his feet were sticking out.
Anyhow, grateful yet again for nature providing me a great picture and a moment to just stop and watch and ponder the scene.  He sure is a pretty buck, and he was with his lady again, just like when I saw them leaving the watering hole last week. Hopefully I'll catch a glimps of the two of them from time to time now that I know where they like to hang out.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet 85% of the people passing by on the trail would not have seen him. I'm amazed at how many times I finish a trail race and hear about all the things that people saw that I missed. (But just as often I see things they don't since I'm looking to grab pictures. My klutzy nature though means I am often looking down to work out where to place my foot. Fortunately I'm slow enough to be able to glance up once in a while.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were two ladies who came through as i was taking this and they couldn't figure out what I was taking pictures of...and I didn't say because I didn't want to spook him : ) Were there any tarantulas at the Tarantula Run, besides the big home made one?

      Delete