Monday, September 15, 2014

Girly Post - Ipsy Glam Bag

Some of ya may have heard of these monthly shipments of beauty products. They really picked up last year in popularity. I'm not super girly, and I generally loath having to by makeup/beauty products because they have gotten so expensive.
However, I'm about to turn 37, the kids are getting older, and I'm looking older. I find myself wanting to try new beauty products, either out of need to erase wrinkles, dark spots, and pimples, or just wanting to try something fun/new for a change.
I also, if I'm being completely transparent, feel like I don't do a whole heck of a lot for just myself when it comes to my appearance. I don't go to salons - I cut my own hair, color my own hair, do my own nails, don't get facials or spray tans or massages or teeth whitening or anything like that, ever. So if I can do something beauty related that's just for me for $10 a month, I refuse to feel guilty about it .
So, I signed up for Ipsy. 
It's a monthly shipment of a Glam Bag with 5 products inside. Products are beauty related, but not always makeup.
After being on a waiting list for a few months, I finally got my first bag!
 It came USPS in this bright pink package.

 
And that's what was inside. 
A really nice full size nail polish, mascara, and lip gloss. A super nice hand cream that I really like, and a face powder.
And it came in a nice, reusable silver travel/makeup bag.
Super excited to get a bag of beauty products every month!!
(I clearly spend way more time perfecting my trail pictures than I did these. I have priorities : )

Back to regular info--------------------
After failing on Friday to get up Eagle Peak, I did indeed get it done this morning and had a blast. That post will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment